I’ve been accused of making things sound worse than they will be. I’ve actually tried to keep the things I wrote far more to the conservative side of the estimates of the impact of COVID-19. If I painted the real picture I had been expecting, I probably would have been discounted as an extremist from the chicken little school of epidemiology.
Now, however, I can start making a much more dire prediction of the future. I’ll be making new impact models on the US using more current data that will present a more accurate scenario of the future.
It’s really not that hard to model and one physician has done a video to explain just how bad things will be. I’ve been warning you.
Stay home. Stay safe.
- Is COVID Driving a Surge in Mycoplasma pneumoniae Pneumonia in Children?
- Myth: VAERS Proves Massive Injury and Death from COVID Vaccines
- COVID Variant RE-emergence
- An Important Preprint
- My Nod to Gary Larson
- The Amish
- COVID Vaccine Effectiveness
- Corsi-Rosenthal Boxes
- COVID is Airborne
- Monkeypox – A Sinister Side?